Fri, 06 Oct|
Exmouth Business Awards
Our annual black tie event to celebrate finalists, local sponsors and the wonderful business community.
Time & Location
06 Oct, 18:00 – 23:50
Exmouth, Queen's Dr, Exmouth EX8 2AY, UK
About the Event
Join us for our annual black tie awards evening, which looks to celebrate the achievements of local businesses and entrepreneurs.
Guests will receive a welcome drink on arrival, followed by a delicious three course meal in a setting with the ultimate Exmouth views. The main awards ceremony will then introduce the finalists and announce the winners, followed by a casino and disco, for guests to enjoy at the end of the night.
Doors open from 6pm, dinner at 7pm and the main ceremony starting from 9:30pm.
A fantastic event to be part of - meet local businesses, share information/achievements and celebrate 2023 together.
Tickets sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As a CiC, our volunteer exec aim to organise initiatives that support and unlift the business community. This event would not be possible without our supporters, so a huge thank you to our headline sponsors: Age UK Devon and category sponsors:
- Avocet Wealth Partnership - Community Group/ Charity of The Year
- Exmouth Town Council - Environmental Impact & Sustainability Award
- The Deaf Academy - Independent Retailer of The Year
- Vertu Motors - Best Medium/Large Business of The Year
- The HR Dept - Employer of The Year
- Thompson Jenner - Best Small Business/ Solopreneur of The Year
- Hello! Exmouth - Young Entrepreneur of The Year
- Jurassic Childcare - Best Start Up of The Year
- Splash Projects - Exmouth Experience Award (tourism, hospitality, healthy & beauty and leisure - in honour of Ian Stuart of Stuartline)
Option 1: Devon blue Viney, poached pear, caramelised walnut
& rocket salad, Croutons & sherry vinaigrette
Option 2: Classic prawn cocktail, Marie rose sauce, served with brown bread & Butter
Option 1: Chicken supreme, dauphinoise potato, seasonal vegetables & Tarragon sauce
Option 2: Scottish salmon, anna potatoes, seasonal vegetables with a lemon butter sauce
Option 3: Mediterranean vegetable tart tatin served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables with Salsa Verdi (V)
Option 1: Chocolate & orange tart with vanilla ice cream (V, GF)
Option 2: Baked New York cheesecake with Mixed Berries
Dietary requirements can be catered for.
For finalists, guests and other local businesses to purchase.£49.50Sale ended
Sponsors only: please choose this to claim your included sponsors seats and let us know your guests' meal choices. If you wish to purchase extra, please choose the Awards Ticket for the extra guests.£0.00Sale ended