Becoming a member of the Chamber of Trade and Commerce could not be easier.
Benefits of Membership
Exmouth Chamber of Commerce is Exmouth’s premier business organisation, part of a recognised national organisation that has a voice in Government at a Local, Regional and National level, respected by East Devon District Council and Devon County Council.
Member benefits include :-
- Be kept up to date by regular newsletters and meetings on news, functions, local business opportunities, developments, legislation, policies and events, which have a bearing on the economy of the Exmouth and how that affects your business.
- Get involved in the annual Exmouth Business Awards – THE business event in Exmouth – plans for our 2019 event are well under way.
- Regular monthly Business Networking Breakfasts, ‘Breakfast for a Reason’ held every second Tuesday of the month where you can meet other members of the Exmouth Business Community, make business contacts and learn about business related topics.
- Our ‘New for 2018’, ‘Third Thursday Drinks’, held every month at a different establishment in Exmouth – a very popular networking event designed to help you relax after work and engage with other Chamber Members / local business owners
- A chance to showcase your business at a special member discount at the Exmouth Chamber Business Fair in February 2019
- Opportunities to run seminars or presentations at the regular networking events to promote your business to Exmouth decision makers.
- A free listing on the Exmouth Chamber website.
- Special member discounts on other Chamber functions and events
- Members gain the opportunity to demonstrate their “Corporate Responsibility” to the town from which they make their living, promoting its prosperity, and demonstrating their support for Exmouth and the enterprises within the area.
- Free information source providing local and regional contacts for a variety of business issues.
- Promoting the town by working with local groups
- Working with the Police and other agencies to improve security and reduce crime
If you would like to offer a benefit to Chamber Members, such as special promotions or discounts, or have ideas about what additional benefits the Chamber should offer, please contact us at email@example.com.
Clicking “Become A Member” will submit your application and take you to the Go Cardless payment page
The Membership Subscription for the Exmouth Chamber of Commerce is just £45 per annum.