Many companies are put off ecommerce because they are not sure how to plan their strategy, how to keep the website updated or concerns over payment gateways, security or how to handle shipping. However the reality is that the High Street is in decline and your customers and competitors are going online. And if you don’t understand the act fast it will damage your business.
But don’t panic, help is at hand – Exmouth based WNW Design are pleased to invite you to join them at a FREE ecommerce seminar, a number of which are being held in the next few weeks. The seminar is aimed at those who are wondering if ecommerce is right for their business, those who are planning to start selling online but are unsure where to start and those who want their ecommerce to work more effectively.
Topics to be covered include:
- Choosing Your Target Market
- How will Ecommerce Work for your Business
- What Tools do you Need?
- Choosing the Right Web Designer and Developer
- Organising Content
- Delivery Charges and Shipping
- Optimising for Mobiles and Tablets
- Payment Gateways and Security
- Legal Responsibilities and Terms and Conditions
- Marketing Your Online Shop
A comprehensive Workbook will support the seminar, allowing you to remember everything you have learnt but more importantly giving you a detailed Action Plan of everything you need to sell successfully online.
For more information, seminar dates and booking please click here.